In Home Care
Our Personal Attendants help our clients with the physical tasks of day-to-day living and provide friendly companionship. Their support makes it possible to remain living at home with as much independence as possible when
- Bathing and showering
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Light Housekeeping: Keeping the living area picked up, keeping the kitchen and bathroom clean, making beds and changing linens, and doing laundry
- Assistance with walking and exercise, including following exercise instructions from a Physical Therapist
- Meal Preparation: Planning, preparation, and cleanup of tasty nutritional meals that encourage appetite, and assisting with grocery shopping
- Transportation: Running errands, shopping, picking up prescriptions, and transporting to doctor appointments or social engagements. Transportation can be accomplished by driving the client’s vehicle, our Attendant’s vehicle or hired cab
- Medication Assistance: Helping ensure medications are taken on the prescribed schedule. (Our Attendants cannot administer medications.)
- Companionship: Providing conversation and encouragement, playing mind-stimulating games, reading, participating in crafts or hobbies, and personal escorting to outings and events
- Pet Care: Feeding, walking, brushing, and other general care of pets, as well as assistance with veterinary appointments
Learn more about how our PAs can improve the quality of life for you or a loved one. Call now to schedule your free consultation.
License # 27470016
Casa Carmel Assisted Living
Come home to Casa Carmel… All this is missing is you!
Casa Carmel is an assisted living home with six warmly decorated rooms and beautiful garden views. Located in Carmel Valley, residents can enjoy beautiful views, the convenience of being located near The Barnyard and The Crossroads, and care from the same professional, experienced team members that provide in-home care. Schedule a tour today by calling 831-649-3363.
Modern life is complicated. What happens when important details start slipping through the cracks?
In addition to ensuring that each client receives the right level of care, Case Management services from our Home Care Managers can include support for many of the logistical aspects of life that become challenging for older adults. At the same time, we can provide accountability and communication for family and legal professionals. Home Care Managers keep an eye on the overall well-being of our clients and make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.
Case Management typically includes careful consultation with our client and their family to develop a plan of care and regular check-ins to update that plan as needs change. It may also involve:
- Coordinating medical, dental, and beauty appointments
- Maintaining communication between health care providers, including pharmacies
- Obtaining medical and safety equipment for the home
- Arranging for contractors, electricians, or plumbers to resolve home maintenance issues
- Communicating with family, lawyers, trustees, and fiduciaries
This service is included with in-home care from our Honor CarePro, and also is available on its own.
As a stand-alone service, Case Management is a solution for clients who do not need personal care, but who would benefit from professional management, oversight, and improved communication with distant family members or legal professionals.
Generations by the Bay Adult Day
PLEASE NOTE: DURING THE COVID-19 SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER GENERATIONS BY THE BAY IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
We are still taking applications for when we reopen. Please give us call at 831-649-3363 and then download and complete this opens in a new windowAdmission Paperwork opens PDF file .
We’ve got your back. Because life happens and you need help with caring for your loved one.
Generations by the Bay is an adult daycare center offered by Central Coast Senior Services, Inc. at Faith Lutheran Church, 1460 Hilby Avenue, Seaside, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. If you would like to learn more, please call 831-649-3363. Admission paperwork can be downloaded here: Admission Paperworkopens PDF file
One of the most difficult challenges in life is being responsible for a loved one who is elderly or has special needs. Whether your involvement is full-time or you are a back-up caregiver, a short respite can make a huge difference. For some, using a day care is a matter of necessity for work and family matters. Whatever the case, that time away should be free of worry, preoccupation and guilt. At Generations by the Bay, your loved one will receive the highest quality of care and compassion. They will receive the kind of attention they would receive from you at home.
It may take a little time, but we are confident that your loved one will soon look forward to being with friends and participating in stimulating activities. For more than two decades, Central Coast Senior Services, Inc. has provided compassionate care to clients with a wide spectrum of special considerations. Rest assured that our compassionate and experienced team will work with you to allay any concerns you and your loved one have. We’ve got your back!
Reserve Care ProgramTM
Planning ahead is always a good thing.
We make advance planning easy at no cost to you through consultation with our professional Home Care Managers.
Our Reserve Care Program™ allows you to:
- Meet with one of our Home Care Managers, who will answer your questions about options and costs.
- Pre-register with Central Coast Senior Services, Inc. so that if an unanticipated need arises, a single phone call to us will have a Home Care Manager and Personal Attendant at your home very quickly — usually within a few hours.