Just minutes away from Monterey, Pebble Beach, and Pacific Grove, Casa Carmel in Carmel, California is an assisted living home with six warmly decorated rooms and beautiful garden views. Located in Carmel Valley, residents can enjoy beautiful views and the convenience of being located near The Barnyard and The Crossroads. Residents receive care from the same professional, experienced team members that provide in-home care. Enjoy chef-prepared dinners and personalized care. Schedule a tour today by calling 831-649-3363.
Garden Views and a Homelike Feeling
Your loved one will enjoy a private room with a gorgeous garden view and proximity to shopping, dining, and movies. You’ll be welcome to visit anytime.
What Is Assisted Living?
The term “assisted living” refers to any residence that provides round-the-clock care for elderly people. Some elderly people need help with daily activities like dressing, bathing, or eating. Others need regular medication reminders, and others need help with memory problems like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
A good assisted living residence should provide personal care, stimulating activities, medication monitoring, nutritious meals, personal safety, and health and wellness monitoring. It should also be a friendly, caring place where residents feel like they’re at home.
At Casa Carmel, we provide assisted living care along with a warm, homelike setting and a full range of social activities, creative pursuits, and opportunities to do things you love.
Our residence is not a cold, clinical hospital or dorm. It’s a home with private bedrooms where your loved one will feel safe and nurtured. Our small size makes it charming and homelike and allows us to provide personalized care.
When Is It Time to Consider Assisted Living?
– Your loved one has cognitive impairment. Family members with these circumstances often need extra care which can cause the family to be overwhelmed.
– Your loved one has physical challenges making self-care difficult. If it’s becoming impossible to help your family member bathe, dress or use the bathroom, you need help.
– Your home isn’t a safe environment. Many elderly people need a living environment that’s designed for their safety. If your home has slippery floors, a lot of stairs, insufficient handrails or other problems, your loved one may be safer in an assisted living environment.
– You have a job, or you live in another state. If you can’t devote yourself to full-time care of your loved one for any reason, you deserve the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved one is being cared for in a safe, compassionate setting.
– Assisted living allows you to bond with your loved one. When their physical and medical needs are met, you can concentrate on their social and emotional needs.
Contact Us for More Information
– End of Life. Casa Carmel has State approval to provide care for Residents who have been admitted to Hospice Care with Home Health Agencies such as Visiting Nurses Association.
We understand that you may have questions about moving your loved one into assisted living and what to expect when you do. We’d be happy to walk you through the process and have you visit our beautiful residence. Call Casa Carmel at 831-649-3363 today to schedule an appointment.
License # 275202563
REACH OUT TO US 831.649.3363
Central Coast Senior Services, Inc.
22 Lower Ragsdale Dr, Suite E
Monterey, CA 93940 | HCO License 274700016